Funding for 3 Year Olds
Church Street Day Nursery receives funding to deliver free early years education to children from the term after their third birthday. Depending on the days or sessions your child attends we can claim, on your behalf, up to a maximum of 15 hours of funding per week for 38 weeks of the year. This is being increased to 25 hours during 2014
Funding for 2 Year Olds – Talking 2’s
The Government has set new criteria for free nursery places for two year olds from September 2014, but here in Telford and Wrekin the new criteria apply from now!
This means more families will benefit from free early education.
If you have a toddler who will be 2 during 2014, you can apply for a free place at Church Street Day nursery for your child if one or more of the following applies:
- You meet the criteria for Free School Meals
- You receive working tax credits and have household gross yearly income of no more than £16,190
- Your child has a current statement of SEN or an Education, Health and Care Plan
- Your child attracts Disability Living Allowance
- Your child has left care through special guardianship or an adoption or residency order (including Children in Care)
Contact us for more information
Child Voucher Schemes
Church Street Day Nursery will accept all recognised voucher schemes.
- Busy Bees Benefits
- Computer Share
- Employers for Childcare
- Kiddi Vouchers
If your scheme is not listed above please contact us to discuss whether we can accept your vouchers