We understand that working parents need flexibility with their child’s nursery care and we wanted to offer this to our customers. Our working day is 7.30 am to 6.30 pm and we run our sessions to be inclusive of those hours, so no extra charge will be made between 6 pm and 6.30 pm collection, this is to relieve the stress and panic of picking your children up by 6pm.
Our opening times are: – 7.30am – 6.30pm (please note we are closed Bank Holidays and two weeks over Christmas and New Year)
A day is anytime between 7.30am and 6.30pm
A day session includes breakfast, snack, lunch, tea and drinks.
A morning session is anytime between 7.30am and 12.30pm
A morning session includes breakfast, snack and a drink.
An afternoon session is anytime between 1.00pm and 6.00pm
An afternoon session includes snack, tea and a drink.
A minimum of two sessions are required per week.
10% Discount is applied for siblings.
We receive funding to deliver free early years education to children from the term after their third birthday. Depending on the days or sessions your child attends we can claim, on your behalf, up to a maximum of 15 hours of funding per week for 38 weeks of the year. This will be flexing up to 25 hours in 2014, with the introduction of 2 – 3 year old funding being staged in also. Please speak to one of our team for help and assistance.
- We have extended our opening and closing times to accommodate a later pick up time. The nursery will close at 6.30pm.
- Fees must be paid four weeks in advance by standing order.
- Four weeks paid notice, in writing, must be given if your child was to leave the nursery.
- Four weeks’ notice in writing must be given if you wish to reduce or alter your child’s booked days and changes are subject to availability.
- Holidays, Public Holidays and sickness still have to be paid for; there is an exemption during the two week closure over Christmas and New Year.